LIST OF PROJECT PROPOSALS APPROVED BY THE CERN-MEDICIS COLLABORATION BOARD
- MED-001, CHUV (Switzerland)
Theranostics of 149Tb-labelled antibodies against cancer.
- MED-002, PSI (Switzerland)
Development of 149Tb and 152Tb production from ISOL targets and its subsequent preclinical and clinical evaluation.
- MED-003, HUG (Switzerland)
A Tb-155 labeled nanoparticle platform for imaging-guided drug development.
- MED-004, CT2N (Portugal)
Clickable Terbium Complexes for Radioimmuno-Imaging & Therapy.
- MED-005, CT2N (Portugal)
155/161Tb-labeled peptides towards the estrogen receptor for breast cancer theranostics.
- MED-006, KU Leuven (Belgium) - COMPLETED
- MED-007, KU Leuven (Belgium) - COMPLETED
Carbon release study from BN.
- MED-008, NPL (United-Kingdom)
Development of CXCR4-target agents for molecular radiotherapy with 67Cu.
- MED-009, FABIS (Spain)
Study of lung tumours by using theragnostics with radioactive isotopes of Terbium.
- MED-010, ARRONAX (France) - COMPLETED
Laser ionization yield enhancement of external targets radionuclides production at CERN-MEDICIS.
- MED-011, ARRONAX (France) - COMPLETED
Very high specific activity Er-169 production at MEDICIS from external ILL target.
- MED-012, ARRONAX (France)
Large production of Scandium and Terbium at very high specific activity for theranostics applications: combining cyclotron production with off-line mass separation.
- MED-013, UNIGE/HUG (Switzerland)
Towards simultaneous MRI-SPECT (gamma-MRI) using highly-polarized gamma-emitting nuclei.
- MED-014, KU Leuven (Belgium)
Labeling of heat-sensitive biomolecules with terbium radionuclides for imaging and treatment of (micro)metastatic CEA-positive colorectal cancer: selecting the optimal match between chelator and radiometal.
- MED-015, RSU (Latvia)
44Sc production with 18 MeV cyclotron and study of scandium-labeled peptide based ligands for clinical use.
- MED-016, FABIS (Spain)
Theranostic radiolabeled nanoparticles for ovarian cancer by folate receptor targeting.
- MED-017, PSI (Switzerland)
167Tm production at MEDICIS from external PSI target.
- MED-018, PSI (Switzerland)
No-carrier-added 169Er production at MEDICIS from target irradiated at ILL.
- MED-019, PSI (Switzerland)
No-carrier-added 175Yb production at MEDICIS from external ILL target.
- MED-020, KU Leuven (Belgium)
Tb-IRMA-V: Terbium ISOL Radioisotopes for Medical Applications in Flanders.
- MED-021, C2TN (Portugal)
155/161Tb-labeled radioconjugates for cancer therapy with Auger electrons.
- MED-022, HUG (Switzerland)
Non-invasive imaging of radioactive platinum chemotherapeutics for patient stratification.
- MED-023, HUG (Switzerland)
Imaging of iron metabolism.
- MED-024, KU Leuven (Belgium)
Mass separation of 225Ac from 227Ac and from irradiated Th target to support Targeted Alpha Therapy.
- MED-025, KU Leuven (Belgium)
Mass separation for the production of high specific activity Samarium-153 for targeted radionuclide therapy.
- MED-027, INMOL (Pakistan)
Strengthening theranostics or radionuclide therapy in Pakistan.
- MED-028, CHUV (Switzerland)
Study of the Ba-128/Cs-128 in vivo generator in a preclinical model of osteosarcoma.
- MED-029, CHUV (Switzerland)
Preclinical study of the PSMA-I&T tracer radiolabeled with the in vivo generator 134Ce/134La in a prostate cancer model.
- MED-030, KU Leuven (Belgium)
Targeted Alpha Therapy in Belgium: qualifying the Ac-225 pipeline.
- MED-031, KU Leuven (Belgium)
Theranostics studies unsing 152/149-Tb-labeled anti-CXCR4 probes in tumor mice.